Vehicle Physical QR Code
The physical QR codes are printed vinyl clings that use no glue but rather static electricity to adhere the printed qr code to the inside of a visible window. This allows anyone with a QR scanner enabled device to scan the QR code and pull up your vehicle's profile.
Add a new Physical QR Code:
- Click Vehicles in the main navigation
- Click Register Vehicle button
- Click Physical ID tab
- Enter the Vehicle ID Code found on a sticker on the backing of the physical QR code.
- Enter the Key Code found on a sticker on the backing of the physcal QR code
- Optionally Replace an existing Vehicle ID code by choosing which vehicle you'd like to replace it with.
- Click Submit.
- You will be directed to the new profile to edit the vehicles information.